James and Martha had four sons that registered for the
draft during WWI. Clarence was the only one that served.
MARTHA ANN CLARK
HUNTINGDON. Tenn. Dec. 6 (Spl). Funeral service for Martha
Ann Clark. 70. widow of Jim Clark. was held this afternoon
at Pleasant Hill Church. Burial was in the church cemetery.
Mrs. Clark died yesterday. Surviving are four sons Barnie,
J G. W. C. and E. E. Clark, and a daughter. Mrs. A. O.
- Death Certificate of Martha Ann Clark, Carroll County,Tennessee, file no 31928
- The Tennessean (Nashville, Tennessee) ¨ Mon, Dec 7, 1936 ¨Page 7
- Ancestry.com. Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002
- World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Card
- The Tennessean, 07 Dec 1936, Mon, Page 7
If you use information found on this site, credit the source (www.familyhistory98.com).